I went to Gyukaku at Christmas.It's less delicious than Jojoen...
I had never ate Jojoen. I envy you!
I went to Jojoen last week,too. I am hungry when I see the photograph.
It sounds delicious!!I want to eat meat at Jojoen.
I have never been to Jojoen, but I want to go there someday.
meat of Jojoen is high class, so I always get an upset stomach after eating it.
I want to eat meat now! I'm so jealous.
I love Jojoen!! I'd like to eat meat at Jojoen in a few days.
I went to Gyukaku at Christmas.
返信削除It's less delicious than Jojoen...
I had never ate Jojoen. I envy you!
返信削除I went to Jojoen last week,too. I am hungry when I see the photograph.
返信削除It sounds delicious!!
返信削除I want to eat meat at Jojoen.
I have never been to Jojoen, but I want to go there someday.
返信削除meat of Jojoen is high class, so I always get an upset stomach after eating it.
返信削除I want to eat meat now! I'm so jealous.
返信削除I love Jojoen!! I'd like to eat meat at Jojoen in a few days.
返信削除