2014年12月9日火曜日
WRITING- THE JUDICIARY
I would talk about the judiciary this time. I think jury system is not good because ordinary people don't have knowledge about the judiciary. The person who is in the trial probably thinks it's not fair. My idea for the judiciary is the person who has knowledge about judiciary should do the trial. The ordinary people don't have responsibilities. That's why I do think jury system is not good. Trials decide peoples' destinies. Therefore, it's really important. I know there is race problem. African american people sometimes are treated unfair from jurors. It's really bad thing. I hope there are going to be no racist in the world. However, it's really difficult problem. When I was in the US, I actually feel racism stuff. We can't remove these anyway. That's sad thogh. However, I think jury system is wrong. I think there are other ways to remove racism stuff. We should think more about the jury system because if the judge was really wrong but the trial was decided (done), It's really bad situatin. It should never happen like that. It's not fair. We have to think fair one. We should think more about this system. Everyone should be happy if it's difficult.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿