2014年12月9日火曜日
WRITING- RELIGION
There are many religions in the world. However, it's really complicated. In Japan, we really don't care about which religion we are in. When I was in Greenwich High School, my english teacher said to us to survey "what's your religion?" I was surprised because almost everyone cares about religion in the U.S. However, I had to survey to the students in the cafeteria. Then, I asked the 4 girls. The result was 3 people were christians and 1 person was jewish. After I asked the question, they didn't know their religions each other. Next, I realized about they were really awkward. Finally, the girl who is jewish started crying. I felt so awkward and I thought I shouldn't do this homework if even it was homework. I don't know why but they really care about religion. Many Japanese actually don't believe god. However, we shouldn't say it to the people in foreign countries because they really believe god many different ways. However, religious stuff make many troubles between people and people. They really don't talk about religion in public place because it can be a trouble which you may not expect. Religion can change the world. In other words, religion can make wars.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿